For the past nearly six years, Trend Prive Magazine has been promoting a cruelty-free and conscious lifestyle, including the arts, travel, food, fashion and more. We focused on being a source of inspiration, an educational tool, digital source of support, a movement and a social voice for our global community. While Trend Prive has been empowering and offering a voice to individuals, it has also connected artists and been the platform that opened doors for them.
Issue #35 showcases some of the most important issues of the world today. Our amazing contributors brought awareness and solutions, shared stories and opinions, and most of all; they contributed to a world in need. The mission of this issue was to inspire change and to encourage readers to join our community.
- Ten humanitarian crisis to look out for in 2019
- Why women are disproportionately affected by humanitarian crises?
- Stop Plastic Pollution
- Your recycling choices can make a difference
- Ban Animal Trophy
- 7 Reasons Why Animal Cruelty Laws Should Be Toughened
- Getting under a thick skin of deceit… an in-depth look at the truth about leather
- Welcome to the Zoo
- We can Save the Dolphins
- BLACKFISH Movie – Interview with Jeffrey Ventre
- PETA – Interview with PETA Foundation`s Director of Animal Law, Jared S. Goodman
- Evolution: The Imagine Goods Story – How An “Exploration Vacation” Became A Fight Against Human Trafficking”
- Brands fighting human trafficking
- National Suicide Prevention Week – A call to join hands
- Raising our voices against domestic violence
- How to Heal After Sexual Assault
- The Human Epidemic
- Be a Part of National Adoption Month
- Will we ever cure Alzheimer`s?
- In Love and War- The Trevor Project
- End Gun Violence
- 8 Ways to Help the Planet Daily
- Beauty Brands That Give Back
- Beauty Hot Spot
- Beauty: What’s In My Bag?
- Beauty Reviews
- And more
Cover: Douglas Bassett
ISSN 2640-2270 (Print)
ISSN 2640-2289 (Online)